TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
FRAUD PREVENTIONTo protect our customers,Household Toolbox Tools uses numerous fraud prevention practices. Any attempt to use unlawful payment methods will be submitted to authorities for investigation and criminal prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
Sites Governed by Terms and ConditionsWelcome to the Householdtoolbox.com site. This site and other sites that may currently exist and/or be established by Household Toolbox (each, a “Site”, and collectively, the "Sites") as a service to its customers are governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use.Household Toolbox requests that you carefully read these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Security Policy before using any of our Sites.
By browsing or using a Site, you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Security Policy without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use or browse any of our Sites. This provision is void, inapplicable, and unenforceable within the State of New Jersey.
Changes to Terms and ConditionsHousehold Toolbox may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, by posting an updated version on the Sites. Any changes that we make will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for changes. You will be able to determine if there have been changes since your previous visit by viewing the Last Updated information that appears at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Sites.
Use of SiteThe design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from any of the Sites are either the property of, or used with permission by,Household Toolbox and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on any of the Sites in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
TrademarksTrademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Household Toolbox and its affiliates. Nothing contained on any of the Sites grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on any of the Sites without the prior written permission of Household Toolbox.
Linking to the SitesCreating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on any of the Sites without Household Toolbox's prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying any of the Sites or any material displayed on any of the Sites in frames or through similar means on another website without Household Toolbox's prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to any of the Sites must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
Third Party LinksFrom time to time, the Sites may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Household Toolbox, or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. Neither Household Toolbox nor any of its affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither Household Toolbox nor any of its affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other website, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such websites, or the results that you may obtain from using such websites. If you decide to access any other website linked to or from one of the Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
User Information and User ContentOther than personally identifiable information, which is subject to Household Toolbox’s Privacy and Security Policy, any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments, reviews, messages, recommendations, other communication or other user-generated content (including, without limitation, videos, photos or other materials or items) you transmit or post to any Site in any manner ("User Content") are and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, even if the User Content is in a password-protected area. Household Toolbox, and each of its affiliates and/or their designees, may use any or all User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing and/or marketing, in any manner whatsoever, for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes. Without limiting the foregoing,Household Toolbox reserves the right to use any User Content as it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it.Household Toolbox is under no obligation to offer you any payment for User Content that you submit nor the opportunity to edit, delete or otherwise modify User Content once it has been submitted to Household Toolbox.Household Toolbox shall have no duty to attribute authorship of User Content to you, and shall not be obligated to enforce any form of attribution by third parties. If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in any User Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the User Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the User Content by Household Toolbox or each of its affiliates and/or their designees; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the User Content; and (d) you forever release Household Toolbox and its affiliates and/or their designees, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against any of them by virtue of any such moral rights. You also permit any other user to access, view, store, or reproduce the User Content for that user's personal use. If User Content is shared with third parties, those third parties may have retained copies of your User Content. In addition, if we make use of your User Content before you deleted it, we will continue to have the right to make, duplicate, redistribute, and sublicense those pre-existing uses, even after you delete the User Content. Terminating your account on a Site will not automatically delete your User Content.
You are solely responsible for your use of any comment sections, discussion forums, bulletin boards or other interactive features (“Interactive Areas”) and use them at your own risk.Household Toolbox is not responsible for User Content submitted to any Site or posted in comments sections, chat rooms, on bulletin boards or on other Interactive Areas by users of any Site.
Household Toolbox does not endorse or approve of any User Content, including but not limited to a product review, that recommends or discusses (i) changes, alterations or modifications of any product, or (ii) the use of any product in a manner other than as described in the applicable Owner’s Manual and Safety Instructions, or (iii) using a product in violation of any applicable warnings, laws or regulations.
Household Toolbox may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any User Content, and you agree that neither Household Toolbox nor its affiliates and/or their designees will be liable for User Content or any loss or damage resulting from User Content.Household Toolbox shall have no obligations to use, return, review, or respond to any User Content.Household Toolbox will have no liability related to the content of any such User Content, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant to Household Toolbox the rights granted above and that none of your User Content are defamatory, violate any rights of third parties (including intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy), or violate applicable law.
Household Toolbox may refuse or remove any User Content without notice to you. Without limiting the foregoing,Household Toolbox retains the right to remove any or all User Content that includes any material Household Toolbox deems inappropriate or unacceptable.
Inappropriate MaterialYou are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any law. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, if you submit any User Content or participate in an Interactive Area, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that (a) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others; (b) is offensive (such as, but not limited to, expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity, obscenity or profanity); (c) violates or promotes violation of any law or advocates or provides instruction on activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability; (d) contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services without the prior written permission of Household Toolbox in its sole and absolute discretion or; (e) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Interactive Area;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Household Toolbox employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- You will not interfere with any other user's right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally identifiable information about any other user or posting private information about a third party;
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component;
- You will not interfere with or disrupt any Site or the servers or networks connected to any Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to any Site;
- You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; and
- You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right, and you bear the burden of demonstrating that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, you represent and warrant that you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in any submission to use such person's name or likeness in the manner contemplated by Household Toolbox and that any person who appears in your submission who is a current member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), the American Federation of Television and Radio Actors (AFTRA) or any other rights society is not entitled to compensation by Household Toolbox.
Account and PasswordIf you use any Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Privacy and SecurityWe respect the privacy of our customers. Please read our Privacy and Security Policy which is designed to help you understand what information we gather online and what we do with that information. Privacy and Security Policy
Content AccuracyHousehold Toolbox tries to ensure that the information provided on any of our Sites or in any Household Toolbox coupon book or advertisement is accurate and up-to-date but due to the risk that the information may be compromised by software or procedural errors,Household Toolbox does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on any Site or in any Household Toolbox coupon book or advertisement. Without in any way limiting the foregoing,Household Toolbox disclaims any and all responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information or other content in User Content.Household Toolbox reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. Photos may vary. Pricing and shipping and handling rates are subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
DISCLAIMERSYOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER Household Toolbox, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, WARRANTS THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THE SITES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER HOUSEHOLD TOOLBOX, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH ANY OF THE SITES ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW,Household Toolbox HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH ANY OF THE SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING,Household Toolbox HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION.HOUSEHOLD TOOLBOX MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. THIS PROVISION IS VOID, INAPPLICABLE, AND UNENFORCEABLE WITHIN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
AT HOUSEHOLD TOOLBOX TOOLS, THE "COMPARE" OR "COMP AT" OR "THEIR PRICE" PRICE MEANS THAT THE SAME ITEM OR A SIMILAR FUNCTIONING ITEM WAS ADVERTISED FOR SALE AT OR ABOVE THE "COMPARE" OR "COMP AT" PRICE BY ANOTHER RETAILER IN THE U.S. WITHIN THE PAST 180 DAYS. PRICES ADVERTISED BY OTHERS MAY VARY BY LOCATION. NO OTHER MEANING OF "COMPARE" OR "COMP AT" SHOULD BE IMPLIED.
IN STORE AND ONLINE PRICES ADVERTISED BY HOUSEHOLD TOOLBOX MAY VARY. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITYHOUSEHOLD TOOLBOX and its service providers assume no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing any Site, or your downloading of any materials, from any Site. IN NO EVENT WILL HOUSEHOLD TOOLBOX, ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, NOR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF ANY OF THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO ANY OF THE SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. THIS PROVISION IS VOID, INAPPLICABLE, AND UNENFORCEABLE WITHIN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH ANY OF THE SITES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE APPLICABLE SITE.
Choice of Law; JurisdictionThese Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Household Toolbox to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts, tribunals, agencies and other dispute resolution organizations in Los Angeles, California, USA, in all disputes (a) arising out of, relating to, or concerning any of the Sites and/or these Terms and Conditions, (b) in which any of the Sites and/or these Terms and Conditions is an issue or a material fact, or (c) in which any of the Sites and/or these Terms and Conditions is referenced in a paper filed in a court, tribunal, agency or other dispute resolution organization. Use of any of the Sites is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation this paragraph and the warranty disclaimers and liability exclusions above.Household Toolbox has endeavored to comply with all legal requirements known to it in creating and maintaining each of the Sites, but makes no representation that materials on any of the Sites are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Use of any of the Sites is unauthorized in any jurisdiction where all or any portion of such Site may violate any legal requirements and you agree not to access such Site in any such jurisdiction. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. Any use in contravention of this provision or any provision of these Terms and Conditions is at your own risk and, if any part of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall govern such use. This provision is void, inapplicable, and unenforceable within the State of New Jersey.
By visiting the Site(s) and or conducting business with us, you agree that, except as otherwise specified herein, the laws of the United States, including the Federal Arbitration Act, will govern any dispute that arises between us or between you and any of our affiliates or service providers resulting from or relating to your visit and use of our services or the Site. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under these Terms, except for matters that may be taken to small claims courts. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, NOT a judge or jury. You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms, including with respect to the interpretation of any provision of these Terms or other agreements between you and us, or concerning the performance or obligations of you and us, shall be resolved by mandatory and binding arbitration submitted to JAMS, formerly known as Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) in accordance with its Consumer Arbitration Rules. Either party may file an arbitration demand with the JAMS pursuant to the conditions stated herein, including but not limited to:
- Any claim required to be submitted to arbitration shall be made by filing a demand for arbitration within one (1) year of the date of discovery of the facts first giving rise to the claim.
- Place of Arbitration Hearings. Either party may elect to conduct the arbitration by telephone or written submission, but such arbitration shall be based in Los Angeles, California. If an in-person arbitration hearing is necessary or mutually agreeable, such in-person shall be conducted at a JAMS facility in your area or at a JAMS facility in Los Angeles.
- The selection of the Arbitrator shall be made pursuant to JAMS’ then-current Consumer Arbitration Rules.
- Conduct of Arbitration. Unless JAMS’s then-current Consumer Arbitration Rules require otherwise, the arbitration shall be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator. Subject to the applicable JAMS procedure, the arbitrator shall allow reasonable discovery in the forms permitted by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, to the extent consistent with the purpose of the arbitration. The arbitrator(s) shall have no power or authority to amend or disregard any provision of this section or any other provision of these Terms, except as necessary to comply with JAMS rules.
- Findings and Conclusions. The arbitrator(s) shall, after reaching judgment and award, prepare and distribute to the parties written findings of fact and conclusions of law relevant to such judgment and award and containing an opinion setting forth the reasons for the giving or denial of any award. The award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on the parties, and judgment thereon may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Costs and Fees. If you elect to commence an arbitration, you will be subject to a filing fee pursuant to JAMS’s then-current procedures. To the extent permitted by JAMS procedures, each party shall bear its own costs and expenses and an equal share of the arbitrators’ and administrative fees of arbitration. We will remain responsible for our share of costs, expenses and fees in addition to any costs, expenses and fees required of us under JAMS procedures.
- Litigation. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law shall apply to these Terms. Either party also may, without waiving any remedy under these Terms, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim or provisional relief that is necessary to protect the rights or property of that party, pending the establishment of the arbitral tribunal (or pending the arbitral tribunal’s determination of the merits of the controversy).
- Notwithstanding the arbitration clause herein, the parties also agree that we may bring suit in a federal or state court located in Los Angeles, California in cases of alleged infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights or if your acts or conduct have subjected us to the imminent or reasonable risk of litigation from a third party. This provision is void, inapplicable, and unenforceable within the State of New Jersey.
Any arbitration, claim or other proceedings by or between you and us shall be conducted on an individual basis and not through any class action, mass action, or on a consolidated or representative basis. You further agree that the arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief or to combine or aggregate similar claims or unrelated transactions. You acknowledge and agree that this agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings as a representative of others. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, each party waives any right to a jury trial. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator. This provision is void, inapplicable, and unenforceable within the State of New Jersey.
TerminationYou or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of any of the Sites at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of any of the Sites at any time without notice.
Additional AssistanceIf you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to call our Customer Service Department at +1 (443) 920-5058 Monday thru Sunday, 6am to 6pm (PT).
Entire AgreementThese Terms and Conditions, the Privacy and Security Policy, and terms of sale constitute the entire agreement between you and Household Toolbox with respect to the Sites. This agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Household Toolbox with respect to the Sites. No modification of this agreement shall be effective unless it is authored by Household Toolbox, or unless it is physically signed in blue ink by a Household Toolbox executive officer. Any alleged waiver of any breach of this agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any future breach. A printed version of this agreement and/or of any notice given by Household Toolbox in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement or your use of any of the Sites to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained by Household Toolbox in printed form. This provision is void, inapplicable, and unenforceable within the State of New Jersey.
All other trademarks not owned by Household Toolbox or its affiliates that appear on any of the Sites are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Household Toolbox or its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Terms and Conditions of "10-Business-Days Money-Back Guarantee"This offer is only available to you if you have never directly placed an order at www.Householdtoolbox.com before. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with a product in your first order placed directly on www.Householdtoolbox.com, simply contact Customer Service to request a Return Authorization Number within the 10-business-days trial period for a full refund (including shipping and return shipping). The trial period begins the day your product is shipped from our warehouse to you. The following restrictions apply:
- Overweight items cannot be returned for refund under our “10-Business-Days Money-Back Guarantee.”
- Shipping is only refunded for products shipped in the 48 contiguous states of the United States.
- Please contact Customer Service either by calling +1 (443) 920-5058 or by emailing email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization Number within ten business days of the date your order was shipped from our warehouse. Please make sure to provide your name and invoice number and a brief description of the reason(s) for the return.
- Pack the product in its original box. If you do not have the original box, please let us know when you contact us.
- Returned products must be in “saleable” condition (as determined by Household Toolbox Tools in its sole discretion). All original accessories and factory packaging must be included, complete with unmarked manuals. Components that have been damaged due to misuse or negligence will be assessed a fee in order to restore the unit to “saleable” condition.Household Toolbox Tools reserves the right to deduct this fee from your refund.
- Household Toolbox Tools will pay the cost of return shipments that are shipped via SmartPost or regular ground shipping. Return shipments must be tendered to the shipper within 1 week after the Return Authorization Number is issued.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage resulting from return shipping. We recommend you insure the package in case of theft, damage or loss by the shipping carrier.
- After we receive your returned product in accordance with all of these terms, it will be inspected and a credit will be issued to the same credit card account within 10 days of receipt of your returned product.
- No refund will be given for items that do not meet our Return Conditions.
- This offer may be cancelled at any time, but such cancellation will not affect orders placed while the offer is still in effect and returned in accordance with these Return Conditions.
Limitations on QuantityThis Site is intended for personal, noncommercial purposes. Because we sell our tools and products at ridiculously low prices, we do not offer discounts on bulk purchases, and we reserve the right to prohibit purchases by dealers or resellers. A dealer or reseller is defined as a company or an individual that purchases goods with the intention of reselling them rather than using them. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities on orders placed by the same account, on orders placed by the same credit card, and on orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We will notify you if such limits are applied.
FREIGHT POLICYTitle and risk of loss pass to you upon Household Toolbox’s tender of product to the shipping carrier.
Contests, Sweepstakes, Questions or SurveysWhen you ask a question, participate in a survey or enter a contest or sweepstakes at a Store or by Mail, a Household Toolbox sponsored event or through our Sites, we may collect your Personal Information. This information is used to administer your participation in a contest or sweepstakes and for Household Toolbox’s other business needs, including sending you marketing communications. Sweepstakes subject to complete official rules available at householdtoolbox.com/sweepstakes.
Last Updated Feb. 4, 2021